Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Next Round of Tests Tomorrow

My next round of tests is tomorrow. Bright and early!

You know, its really the needles that get me. I guess this is covered under the grin-and-bear-it clause of life. If you don't grin, you might not be able to bear it!

Thank goodness I have a few good things to look forward to: Kelly is in town this weekend, and I am hoping to feel good enough to go out with her for a coffee. It is truly one of our favorite things to do, and I am looking forward to returning to MI so that we can spend more time together visiting, shopping, and doing other girly things.

The first truckload of our belongings is back in MI now, with great thanks to Paul and the Booles for their aid in getting us relocated back in our old home. Todd is a workhorse, and has pretty much moved all of the 10 tons of stuff on his own back. Tons of thanks also to Todd's Parents and brother Joel for their help unpacking at that end.

Todd will be driving up this weekend to MI, barring anything unfortunate from the doctor's tests, so life will be returning to normal for us soon.

Cheers!

Gracie

No comments: